October 13, 2008

Customer's Picture2

We have received another picture of our customer who is happy to be shown on our blog.
We really appreciate our customers!


Comments and pictures from Miss NN:
Purchased Merchandise : Cherry Blossoms Black Size S
Height about 5.7ft (170cm)

I have bought the Cherry Blossoms Black Size S and I just LOVE it!!
I felt love in this design at the first time I saw on the site, Matsu-Japan!
I was worried about the size and shipping, but thanks to Masashi Matsubara, the owner of Matsu-Japan, he helped me so well!!
The design is exactly how i wanted and the shirt fits me perfectly!
I am glad i have found this site, and I am looking forward to see more stuff!!



Thank you so much!







We are pleased to serve our customers.
and we thank Miss N.N. for the comments and pictures.
We look forward to see you again, too!


If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to e-mail or skype us.

Matsu Japan

Matsu Japan offers high-quality merchandise, which is created in Japan and available to people all over the world. We are sure that you have never seen our Japanese T-shirts. Also you will feel pleasure in wearing Matsu Japan' Japanese T-shirts.

1-3-23 Heiwa Naka-ward Nagoya-city Aichi-prefecture, 460-0021 Japan

E-mail : info@matsu-japan.jp

Skype : matsujapan


Thank you

No comments: