November 11, 2008

Customer's Picture 3

Hooray!! Another picture of our customer is here!!
We Thank every customer for giving us the opportunity to serve you!



Name: J.C.
Height: 6ft (183cm) Weight: 165lb (75kg)
Purchased Merchandise : Acala (Fudo in Japanese) Black/Silver Glitter Size M & Family Crest for Men Yellow/Silver Glitter Size M






"I've always loved Japan, and Japanese fashion.
But I was afraid to wear something so Asian, because to might be look weird on me.
When I saw these shirts on Matsu Japan, they got me so excited!
They are casual, but still have some Japanese style to them!
I thought they were awesome.
After i received them, my excitement reached to the maximum!!
I wore them on and, as I imaged; great design, great

I thank Matsu Japan so much!!"













Thank you J.C. for letting us to put your picture and your comment on our blog!
Please visit us again for our new items coming soon!




Matsu Japan





Matsu Japan offers high-quality merchandise, which is created in Japan and available to people all over the world. We are sure that you have never seen our Japanese T-shirts. Also you will feel pleasure in wearing Matsu Japan' Japanese T-shirts.





1-3-23 Heiwa Naka-ward Nagoya-city Aichi-prefecture, 460-0021 Japan





E-mail : info@matsu-japan.jp





Skype : matsujapan








Thank you

No comments: